Current supported voice commands include:
- "Heart Rate"
- Vi will tell you your current heart rate.
- "How am I doing?"
- A complete summary of your progress. You can choose which statistics you want to hear in your settings under "How am I doing?"
- The current stat options are: heart rate, speed, pace, cadence/step rate, and power.
- "Song Radio"
- Creates and starts a Spotify radio station based on the song you're listening to.
- "Step to the Beat"
- Activates coaching to improve the number of steps you take per minute.
- Stops in-run coaching and effort guidance.
More commands including music control, additional real time stats (such as cadence, speed, etc.), activating specific segments of training (such as an interval), will be added via free software updates as we continue to refine our capabilities.