Vi integrates with Apple HealthKit and Google Fit and will import your stats from these apps. For music, Vi integrates with the local music on your phone and Spotify Premium. Additionally, we offer users the ability to export a .tcx file of their runs to share with a variety of fitness apps! We also have a few other music and app integrations on the way, including Strava, Apple Music and Google Play Music and welcome your suggestions for more integrations!
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t Vi chatty sometimes?
- Why does Vi tell me my pace is inconsistent when I am going up a hill?
- How do I use Vi's voice commands?
- What apps does Vi integrate with?
- What does Vi need to be connected to?
- What are the different ways Vi can be updated?
- What is Vi and who is she for?
- Do you have to run with a phone to use Vi? What about a smart watch?