If Vi keeps telling you your pace is inconsistent or you've slowed down on a hill, you are experiencing an elevation bug that affects some iOS or Android devices. We are actively working on improving Vi's ability to understand when you are running up a hill and give you appropriate coaching prompts. This fix will be included in the next app updates for both iOS and Android OS. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we fix this issue.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t Vi chatty sometimes?
- Why does Vi tell me my pace is inconsistent when I am going up a hill?
- What voice commands are available?
- What apps does Vi integrate with?
- What does Vi need to be connected to?
- What are the different ways Vi can be updated?
- What is Vi and who is she for?
- Do you have to run with a phone to use Vi? What about a smart watch?